Friday, November 13, 2009

I <3 monsters!

Working at Anthropologie has been an amazing experience for me...not only because it's fun and I've met great people, but also because the store is sooooo inspiring.  Since the day I first stepped into one of their shops, I fell in love with everything about the company.  Now they've stepped it up a notch with something near and dear to my heart...MONSTERS!


This holiday season when you purchase a gift card at Anthro, it gets eaten by this little green monster.  His white teeth are a tag that pulls out for a place to write your name!


I honestly thought I couldn't love the store any more.  :D



1 comment:

  1. I have looked for Infant/childrens' clothing at Anthropologie and have not been able to find any evidence of such products except on similar blogs. Do they actually sell infant/childrens' clothing and related accessories

    ReplyDelete